Our schedule for June: June 5- 6:30-7:30 Taise/Soaking Prayer service June 9 – 10:30-12:00 planning session June 12 – 6:30-7:30 prayer teams are available for anyone desiring prayer
Our normal monthly gathering for training and support will be the third Saturday of the month. This conflicts with VBS in June which is why it moved to the 9th.
LOCATION: ST VINCENT CATHEDRAL 1300 FOREST RIDGE DR. BEDFORD, TX 76022
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Study the Life and World of Jesus in February 2019 with Fr. Woodall and CMJ-Shoresh Tours. Visit our webpage for full details. Psalm 122.
First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, 2 for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way. 1 Timothy 2:1-2 ESV
We sing praises, give thanks, and celebrate with joy ~
- The Presence of You, Father God, in all of the farthest reaches of the world
- For partnerships that will expand ARDF’s reach
- For the Advocates who promote ARDF’s projects
- For our Proven Partners monthly support
- For our new Development Associate-Kelli
- For the outpouring of gifts for Hurricane victims
We lift to the Lord our Brothers and Sisters around the world ~
- For Ethiopia: Changes in leadership for the Anglican Church of Ethiopia. Translation of the Bible in T’Apo (language of the Opo people) at the Gambella Anglican Center. For Bishop Grant and Mama Wendy as they promote and raise funds for the work in Gambella.
- For Egypt: Persecution of Christians is always a threat. Archbishop Mouneer’s search for a new bishop for the Horn of Africa.
- For the Middle East: Peace, healing and restoration to the lands in the area
- For Nepal: Persecution of Christians is increasing. Protection and strength for the people. Development work would bear fruit. Three Nepali congregations were granted parish status in the Anglican Church of Nepal under the Diocese of Singapore!
- For Pakistan: Insecurity among the Christian population-peace and stability. Solidarity among the denominations for a durable peace because of the constant threat of attacks.
- For South Sudan: Famine requests and recovery are ongoing
- For Uganda: That requests of the Church will bear fruit and action
- For the United States and Puerto Rico: That recovery and relief efforts would be fruitful and many people would be helped. Strength and peace for those on the ground helping with all the recovery and that the Gospel will be presented.
On behalf of prayer needs expressed by ARDF donors and friends ~
- For Dana and Sarah as they grieve the loss of wife and mother
- For Jesse-that his children would know Jesus as Lord and Savior
- For Denise-treatments would continue to strengthen her
- For Jenn, Link, Sienna and Soliel as they grieve the loss of their daughter and sister
- For Mama Wendy-Recovery from extensive damage in her lungs leading to heat failure plus 5 spinal bone fractures. Restore her health-strength and peace.
- For Joel-decisions about his school choice and provision-peace and strength for his family
With humbleness, we ask your prayers for ARDF ~
- That donor’s hearts may be turned to the work of ARDF
- Safe travels for the February ARDF-US Trustees meeting in California
- Committees formed among the ARDF-US Trustees that they would bear fruit
- That resources will be provided to meet the needs of our Global work in 2017-2018. Projects are in Argentina, Brazil, Burundi, Cameroon, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana, Kenya, Malaysia, Pakistan, Paraguay, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zambia.
Grant these our prayers, O Father, for Jesus Christ’s sake, our only Mediator and Advocate. Amen.