TEACHER FOR MOTHER’S DAY OUT
Christ the Redeemer Church – Southwest Fort Worth
Tuesday and Thursday 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Children ages 1 through 3 years
Maximum Enrollment 10
- A love and respect for the young child as a part of God’s creation.
- A passion for enrichment and education in the Early Childhood years.
- An interest in and willingness to plan and implement activities and lesson plans in the area of cognitive, social, emotional, physical, and spiritual development through creative curriculum including Chapel, music, movement and creative play.
- A willingness to read Bible stories and participate in worship and prayer.
- Become familiar with Conscious Discipline philosophy.
- Salary: $12 hr.
Christ the Redeemer Church
6116 Southwest Blvd.
Fort Worth, TX 76109
High School Diploma
- Course work or degree in Early Childhood Development
- Experience working with young children, preferably 2 years
- Minimal age – 18 yrs.
- Valid Drivers License
- TB Test
- Background Check
OUR MISSION The Great Command : Jesus said, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength. This is the first and Great Commandment, and the second is like it: you shall love your neighbor as yourself.”